SMS Pro's hazard reporting software allows employees, customers or stakeholders to immediately report hazardous conditions or practices as they notice them. SMS Pro's customizable Web-based hazard reporting tools allows for prompt reporting and subsequent corrective/preventive actions without waiting for slow, ineffectual paper-based systems.
SMS Pro's hazard reporting system is an integrated issue reporting system that allows for the integration of the following management systems:
- Quality; and
After issues are reported, email notifications are conveniently sent to safety managers and the person reporting the issue also receives a "thank you" email. Emails contain links that take users to SMS Pro's Issue Manager, which has been considered one of the best online risk management software modules.
There are several ways for SMS Pro™ users to submit issues into the Web-based risk management database software, such as:
- Pre-defined Web hazard reporting forms (secured, password protected);
- Quick Reports (simple title, description and recommended corrective action)
- Public hazard reporting forms (unsecured for customers to report hazards);
- Paper-based hazard reports entered by data-entry personnel; and
- Customized hazard reporting forms.
- Offline Hazard Reporting Tool for bandwidth-challenged areas.