At (our company), our objective is to cultivate and foster a generative culture in which employees and customers are comfortable and encouraged to bring quality, security, safety and compliance concerns to the attention of management.
No person will be penalized or retaliated against for bringing issues to the attention of management.
- Excellent customer service and quality software applications are our company's most important commitment. To ensure this commitment, it is imperative that we have uninhibited reporting of all incidents and occurrences that compromise the quality of our operations.
- We ask that each employee (and customer) accept the responsibility to communicate any information that may affect the integrity of our customer service and application quality. Everyone must be assured that this communication will never result in reprisal, thus allowing a timely, uninhibited flow of information to occur.
- All stakeholders are advised that our company will not initiate disciplinary action against anyone who discloses an incident or occurrence involving our company's quality, security, safety and compliance. This policy cannot apply to criminal, international or regulatory infractions.
- Our company has developed a simple, Web-based reporting tool to be used by all statkeholders for reporting information concerning quality, security, safety and compliance. This reporting tool is designed to protect the identity of anyone who provides information. This Web-based reporting tool is readily available wherever you have an Internet connection.
- We urge all stakeholders to use this program to help our company continue its leadership in providing our customers and employees with the highest level of quality and security.
Exceptions to Non-punitive Action:
- Intentional acts by employees to undermine the security, quality, safety or regulations compliance, which they later report
- Employees who knowingly fail to report an issue regarding security, quality, safety or regulations compliance